- Work up to walking 3 brisk miles.
- Return to skating and play in the December 20th Game (depending on how I feel)
- Go to hot yoga at least one time since I keep paying for it.
Clean Eating Goals:Let's be real, clean eating around this time of year is tough. I am going to do my best to not gain any more weight over this holiday season.
- NO GLUTEN! I am allergic to wheat and I have been eating whatever I want. My GI tract is not happy. It seems like a no brainer to give it up when it causes a reaction but I am not that smart. Cookies taste so good and I am like a moth to a flame.
- Pack most of of my lunches. Going out every day is expensive and really bad for the waistline!
The last few years have been very hectic and some of my favorite traditions have gone to the wayside. December is an insane month with activities and lots of hockey. I want to make sure that I get a chance to enjoy my favorite holiday.
- Christmas cookies with the kids. Notice I didn't say I would make them? We most likely will harrass my brother and sister in law to make them for us or take a trip to Costco.
- Mail Christmas Cards before the end of 2015. Yeah...they didn't go out last year.
I didn't go goal crazy for December but I am working on my end of the year resolution recap as well as my 2016 plans!