Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Goals

A new month means new goals!  Just because the holidays are here doesn't mean my quest to get back in shape gets put on hold...it just means I will just take some tiny strides.  A girl has got to enjoy all the season has to offer!

Fitness Goals:

  • Work up to walking 3 brisk miles.
  • Return to skating and play in the December 20th Game (depending on how I feel)
  • Go to hot yoga at least one time since I keep paying for it.

Clean Eating Goals:

Let's be real, clean eating around this time of year is tough.  I am going to do my best to not gain any more weight over this holiday season.
  • NO GLUTEN!  I am allergic to wheat and I have been eating whatever I want.  My GI tract is not happy.  It seems like a no brainer to give it up when it causes a reaction but I am not that smart.  Cookies taste so good and I am like a moth to a flame.
  • Pack most of of my lunches. Going out every day is expensive and really bad for the waistline! 

General Goals:

The last few years have been very hectic and some of my favorite traditions have gone to the wayside.  December is an insane month with activities and lots of hockey.  I want to make sure that I get a chance to enjoy my favorite holiday.
  • Christmas cookies with the kids.  Notice I didn't say I would make them?  We most likely will harrass my brother and sister in law to make them for us or take a trip to Costco.
  • Mail Christmas Cards before the end of 2015.  Yeah...they didn't go out last year.

I didn't go goal crazy for December but I am working on my end of the year resolution recap as well as my 2016 plans!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts