Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Home Sweet (New) Home


We did it!  We are new home owners.  We moved in almost 3 weeks ago and even though the boxes are not all unpacked, it truly feels like HOME.  It is is so comfortable and fits us perfectly.  It took no time at all to get used to it.

Our new home is a cute rambler that was completely move in ready.  It is not too big, not too small, and the location cannot be beat!  The kids each have their own bedroom and as a family we have a little space to stretch out.  The backyard is perfect for barbecues and hanging out.  The neighborhood is quiet with a good mix of old and young families.



I already mentioned that the location was great but I am so excited about all of the trails and places to run, walk, and bike!  We have a cute little lake right up the street.  I have a perfect 4 mile loop from my house around the lake and home.  It is amazing how a little change of scenery has gotten me motivated to start running again.  Here is a few of the cool things I have on my loop!











1 comment:

  1. How cool! Congrats on the new digs. I'm sure it will serve your family well for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts